Creekbank Blog

The writing blog of Curt Iles and Creekbank Stories. Our mission: To connect hearts to God by using stories of encouragement and inspiration.

Friday, December 14, 2007






(Left) Ron Yule at Dry Creek Camp
Curt with Juanita Jordan
During my Saturday book signing at Author's Alley in DeRidder (1-3 PM) I will be joined by "fiddler extraordinaire" Ron Yule (Pictured above. He'll be signing copies of his fiddle book.) At 2 PM I'm going to read from my chapter on the Ten Mile House Dance and Ron will play some fiddle tunes. It should be fun! Spread the word to your friends.

On Thursday, Juanita Jordan (Pictured above) told me about The Wayfaring Stranger: "It's a 'darling book' and I loved it!" Her "review" meant as much to me as one from The New York Times! She described her favorite part of the book, "When Joe is in that fight and Amos pulls that big knife, I could just see Joe feeling for that pine knot club with his foot."

Merry Christmas!
Curt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home