Creekbank Blog

The writing blog of Curt Iles and Creekbank Stories. Our mission: To connect hearts to God by using stories of encouragement and inspiration.

Monday, November 02, 2009


Add Image
Starting a new journal


It's not just any journal. It's journal number 49 I'm starting today.

To left Journal 1. Started Dec. 1973 during my senior year of high school.






I have all of these journals, written in over thirty six years on a shelf in my office. They're my most valuable material possession, telling the story of my life. Honestly, telling about the highs and lows.

I write when I'm either very sad or extremely happy (or tickled). There's plenty of both in these journals. That first journal lasted from 1973 through 1977. Now, I usually fill one up in three months.


The note below is Uncle Bill's original note from that first journal. It was good advice then and I'm still following it. Click on note to see clearer/larger version.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home